so, as many of you know, i recently held a fundraiser at work where i collected coins in jars for the AWBC... in exchange for donating money, i volunteered to donate my hair to a cancer wig charity... for every $50 raised, i would donate 1 inch... yesterday, as the fundraiser ended, i was very worried that I would have to donate all my hair!!! but the final count today showed that i would only be donating 10 inches of hair!!! yay, i won't be bald!!!
and tomorrow, i head up to NYC for the weekend!!! way excited... i'll take lots of pics, and let everyone know how it goes!!!
Thursday, March 16, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
April, I'm so glad you don't have to shave your head! I was considering shaving mine to match your efforts.....
Have a fun time in NYC!
April,
I had another idea to save your hair! Why don't you do a reverse fundraiser? You could raise money to buy BACK your hair! Then maybe you wouldn't even have to cut off the full 10 inches.
You could set it up just like you did before, but this time ask people to donate to save your hair. You could call it the BALD fundraiser---Buy April's Locks,Darlings!
Good luck!
Jill
Post a Comment